Our school aims at the multi-faceted development of our students. As we have highlighted in our philosophy, our focus is to help children grow into wholesome personalities both in terms of their education and character.
The following are the means our school will use in child development.
Healthy School Environment:
1) Providing a healthy and moral-friendly school and classroom environment for physical, mental and emotional growth.
Healthy Home Environment:
1) Keeping an eye on child’s home environment and seeking parents help. Providing advice to parents on treating their children.
Mentoring and Coaching:
1) Mentoring of students in a supportive and friendly manner.
2) Coaching students based on the results of “Training Needs Assessment.
Development of Skills:
1) Develop analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
2) Develop communication skills
3) Develop leadership skills
4) Develop emotional maturity, self-confidence and courage.